Recruitment Manager at Green Thumbs
Views:8727 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Business Manager - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
Purpose of the Job:-
- To effectively manage and develop Company's business in a designated Sales Regions.
- To drive budgeted sales and profit with the maximum cost efficiencies and within approved credit limits
- To ensure a positive image for Company is projected to customers, consumers and employees in the region.
- To identity and address the short term and medium term strategic needs, threats and opportunities related to Company's business within the region.
- To ensure staff are properly selected, equipped, trained, informed and motivated to carry out their duties according to best practices in Sales, Merchandising and Key Account Functions.
- To ensure Quality and Health and Safety Company standards are maintained and improved across the region.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Overall management of a Van Sales operation of between 50 to 350 Van sales man in an FMCG environment in a number of distinct product ranges.
- Oversee the daily operation and co-ordination of Sales, Merchandising, Public Relations, Security and Logistics in a designated Region. Recognize and address deficiencies, on occasion, co-coordinating with the relevant responsible functional head.
- Monitor, coach, train and motivate Sales and Merchandising Supervisors and Regional Executives in their performance and co-ordinate the individual functions in the achievement of the overall regional and company goals.
- Encourage a positive team spirit.
- Provide quality and timely feedback to - Director Sales
- - and Marketing Managers on important changes, weakness, opportunities or threats with the region, particularly in relation to competitor activity.
- Maintain good customer relations particularly with top key accounts in the region.
- Ensure Company Credit policy is adhered to by Sales Supervisors and recommend to General Sales Manager and now formal debtor in the region.
- Ensure that Company Quality Standards are consistently improved in all locations within the region.
- Ensure adherence to overhead budget and ensure that efficiencies are maximized.
Education : Graduate preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance.
Experience : Minimum 8-9 years sales experience, preferably in FMCG environment.
Language :Good verbal and written English.
Other Skills : A real sales person wanting to grow the business and achieve targets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.