Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:355 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Business Manager - Financial Services (5-10 yrs)
Skills: The candidate should have experience in business management, FP&A, budgeting, forecasting, headcount management.
- Experience in wealth management, asset management(preferred).
- Producing key metrics/decks for the senior management on regular / ad-hoc basis comprising of financial and operational details
- Liaising / monitoring with Business teams on various first line of defense controls / audit responses / regulatory requirements
- Engaging with key stakeholders across Globe (senior Business Managers, Client Advisors, Traders, Portfolio Managers) to understand challenges / pain-points and work on developing a solution
- Work with COO/CFO on projects / initiatives to help the company achieve operational / financial goals
- Driving business-initiated change management activities across the business (assess the ask, formulate solution in conjunction with business partners, manage the execution, measure success, manage risks & controls)
- Provide implementation support including testing of new products, applications and business requirements
- Identify and execute on efficiency/automation opportunities in the existing data consolidation/ reporting processes
- Lead collaborative initiatives with team members and global managers, looking for ways to simplify, improve and add value to existing business processes