Recruitment Head at HR Potential Search
Views:557 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Business Manager - CFO Office - Manufacturing/FMCG/Auto - CA (2-4 yrs)
Business Manager - CFO Office
Qualification : CA (preferably 1st attempt) with excellent communication skills
Position Band : AM
Role : Business Manager to CFO
- The person responsible will be managing all business related task for the CFOs office, like gathering, interpreting, functional data to develop actionable steps that will help improve processes and optimize results.
- Work closely with the team and support in driving various projects. Updating the CFO on all the projects status, and ensuring regular reviews to get it completed. Assisting the CFO on daily basis with any of his business requirements.
Main KRA's :
- Support the CFO in strategy execution by creating agendas, materials and logistics for functional and cross-functional meetings, and track progress against goals, and flagging projects or goals requiring resources and attention. Work on Process and Reporting improvement initiatives as and when required.
- Work closely with the CFO to organize discussion points, to-dos, and follow-ups and draft thoughtful correspondence. Facilitate meetings with key decision-makers, for all critical initiatives.
- Prepare key presentation and structure agendas for internal and external stakeholders (e.g. senior leadership, Board, etc.); design and develop presentations and speaking points for internal and external audiences.
- Improve, execute, and effectively communicate significant analysis, and identify meaningful trends and opportunities, across the function, in collaboration with team leadership. Scrutinizing the deviations and probe the reasons for deviation from the approved budget
- Apprising the functions about such deviations.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all leadership team meetings; ensuring optimization of meetings and alignment to critical priorities across key strategic focus areas.
- Build operational rhythms and calendars, which anticipate the delivery needs of the CFOs office and enable the leadership team to operate effectively and efficiently.
CTC budget : 10 to 14 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.