Business Manager/Business Line Head - Oncology Segment - Healthcare - TIMEA Region (12-20 yrs)
Business Manager- Healthcare Informatics
Industry - Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
- The role of the Region TIMEA (Turkey, India, Middle East and Africa) Business Line Head is to enable, facilitate and support sales in the appointed Region for the Oncology Informatics Business Line products. The TIMEA Business Line Head works in a matrix organization reporting solid line to the EVP MEASAT and dotted line to the Marketing & Sales Head of the respective Business Line.
Client Details :
- Our client is a global leader in cancer care treatment.
Job Description :
- Manage a team of product specialists (Oncology Informatics) in Region TIMEA
- Provide regular customer and market-related feedback to the business line
- Join and/or host business reviews and report orders & sales forecast to the Business Line.
- Be the primary point-of-contact between Region TIMEA and the Business Line.
- Identify sales opportunities into existing customer sites and into to new sites in close collaboration with the local sales teams
- Implement given actions to achieve the sales goals defined by the commercial lead of each project
- Support the sales team with in-depth product expertise
- Take an active role in tenders, answering questions and providing expertise
- Make product presentations when required
- Review and support the full utilization and adoption of CLM in the relevant geography
- To implement regional sales and marketing plans for the indicated modality by driving specific programs, respectively coordinating and supporting country-specific sales activities and programs
- To provide input regarding regional product requirements
- To provide input regarding regional promotional requirements
- To attend and represent the firm at conferences, symposiums, shows and other events as required
- The position requires extensive travel
- Demonstrate effective leadership behaviours and ensure that all direct reporting management team have clear guidance on expectations on their behaviours in their roles
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- To ensure that all Region activities and operations are carried out in compliance with all relevant legislation and company quality standards and policies
- To undertake any other duties as required
- The leader should define, build scalable capabilities and implement the Strategy of Informatics in TIMEA
- He/she should lead direct or indirect team to differentiate the company with informatics through advanced value proposition.
- He or she is responsible of the Informatics wing to wing in TIMEA going from Marketing, sales, service, application and implementation
- Bachelor's Degree - Btech/MBBS (clinical or business oriented) or equivalent knowledge acquired through business experience
- Successful sales and negotiation experience. Capital medical equipment sales experience is highly meritorious
- Ideally skills in Physics (diploma physicist or dosimetry, or knowledge of medical physics), and/or competences in information systems in the hospital world
- Solid knowledge and experience of the medical devices industry and indicated modality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Skilled speaker and representative in social contacts
- Strong multi-tasker and experience covering a broader region (along with all the travel it requires)
- Fluency in English is required, preferably another language relevant to the Region
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer tools / IT skills
- Strong people leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent team player at all levels and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge/understanding of company's product portfolio
- Demonstrated strong business comprehension and acumen
- Strong in building and maintaining customer focus and customer relationships
- Results oriented, operative with excellent analytical skills
- Strong ethical standards, values and good judgement
- Persistent, enduring and prepared to make strong personal commitments
Job Offer :
- An opportunity to lead head 5 business lines for TIMEA region and gain global exposure.
- An opportunity to manage a business over 200 million USD
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Utkarsh Gupta on +91 124 452 5469.
Contact - Utkarsh Gupta - +91 124 452 5469
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.