Business Manager - Accounting & Procurement Processes - Agri (10-12 yrs)
Industry - Agriculture / Dairy
Category - Finance
Skills - Accounting, Transformation, GPO, Global Process Owner, RPA, Robotics, Automation, Procurement, Finance, SOX, USGAAP
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- As a Business Process Manager, you will work closely with global leadership to benchmark and blueprint the company's accounting and procurement processes and suggest changes that will bring improvements in the effectiveness and efficiency. You will ensure the consistent application of process standards and intervene directly where standards are not being met
Client Details :
Our client is a leading global agribusiness company that helps in improving food security globally by enabling farmers to make better use of the available resources. Through innovative crop solutions and world class science, 25000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. Our client is committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities. With over 10 billion USD of global revenue and consistent growth and investment, our client is committed to retaining their market-leading position.
As a Business Process Manager you will be reporting to a Shared services Finance leader and your responsibilities will include:
- Designing/validating/re-engineering finance & procurement processes with managing governance and influencing outsourcing partners
- Managing multiple stakeholders across boundaries
- Ensure compliance in the operation of functional business processes
- Ensure that the business processes managed by outsourced partners are operated compliantly
- Ensure changes to business process are delivered in a way that adheres to company standards
- Ensure the consistent application of process standards and intervene directly where standards are not being met
- Ensure the compliance of projects within the approved process and system standards
- Support strategic planning for major changes to processes and provide specialist knowledge to enable change to be defined
- Taking accountability of all small changes to processes
- Conduct independent assessments of processes to identify areas where compliance must be strengthened
- Ensure the solution architecture is aligned with business process design and these meet guidelines and frameworks
- Keep track of the latest industry trends for BPM and for the relevant functional areas
As a successful Business Process Manager, you are a Chartered Accountant with 10 years of post-qualification experience in shared services or third party F&A delivery who is based out of Pune or willing to move. Experience in documentation and blueprinting of processes, transformation and robotics automation is a must. You must also have an understanding of the accounting and control standards including SOX, IFRS, US GAAP. You are ideally from the Agriculture Fishing and Forestry industry.
Job Offer :
As a Business Process Manager you will have the opportunity to
- Work with a world renowned agriculture company in Pune.
- Progress quickly in your career
- Work closely with the leadership of the company
- Access top quartile salary scales and benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dhvani Shah on +91 (0)22 4236 3393.
Contact - Dhvani Shah - +91 (0)22 4236 3393
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.