Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sutra Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:376 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Business Intelligence Role - eCommerce - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-4 yrs)
- Analyzing business intelligence in the Supply Chain domain, Planning & monitoring, developing technical solutions for Business Problems.
- Interacting with stakeholders to gain a deeper understanding of business problems/functions.
- Design and implement an automated analytics solution that addresses the problem.
- Analyze and recommend insights from data to the stakeholders.
- Provide analytical insights to teams to help in the acquisition & retention of customers, cross-selling, up-selling, and revenue growth.
- Responsible for Post Campaign analysis and dashboard creation. Responsibilities comprise Data Extraction, Preparation, Validation, Analysis, and Presentation.
- Involved in the CRM cycle to understand the entire Customer journey and devise strategies accordingly.
- Involved in Competitive Price Analysis. Brainstorming along with Brand Teams.
- Inputs to Brand teams on the performance of their respective Banners & Carousals in mobile app and web browsers.
- Identification of target audiences for different events, activities, and promos at retail stores and online.
- Responsible for Customer Segmentation.
- Candidate should have at least 2-4 years of experience
- Candidate must be from IIT/NIT/BITS
- Should have experience in the E-commerce industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.