Careers at Optum, a UnitedHealth Group Company
Views:16924 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Intelligence Professional - Tableau Visualization (3-8 yrs)
Discipline - Business Operations
Industry - Business Analysis
Job Description/Job Responsibilities :
- Interaction with key stakeholders on regular basis and identify the new Analytics business opportunities
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise by Analyzing and investigating.
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise.
- Works exclusively within a specific knowledge area of Data Visualization, Tableau and SAS.
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines.
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise.
Required/Desired Skills :
- 3+ year of expertise on Tableau visualization and story building
- 2+ year of experience in programming language (SAS/R/Python) with analysis experience, programming, and reporting with a solid understanding of data storage structures. Experience on SAS would be preferred.
- Experience on Big Data techniques, Hadoop, Hive, Flume, HBase, Mahoot, Spark would be good to have.
- 2+ year of business analytics work experience is required.
- 2+ years of experience with reporting and analyzing large amounts of data will be preferred
- Demonstrated process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes required.
- Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills required.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.