Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1297 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business HR Manager - BFSI (7-10 yrs)
The Business HR will ensure that HR strategies are properly implemented and one of the key responsibilities will be to ensure that with the ongoing growth in the business, the right organization capabilities, proper employee culture, effective HR processes and overall retention and recognition are in place
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand & define business needs by closely working with business leaders;
- Provide input and insight to the business leaders for developing strategies towards developing & increasing productivity of the organization with effective HR implementations;
- Represent HR function in business meetings as partner & key contributor;
- Closely follow up career planning, succession plans, and HIPO talent tracking with business leaders;
- Identify learning & development needs of the business with business leaders;
- Collaborate with the learning and development team to ensure all initiatives at the site are executed as per the plan and within the defined timelines.
- Review compensation & benefits structure including variable pay plan to ensure C&B implementations are in line with business strategies.
- Ensure consistent application of policies, procedures, and practices.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition COE for successful achievement of recruitment metrics
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- An MBA degree from a reputed institute with specialization in HR.
- Minimum 7-10 years of HR experience; MBA /2005/2004/2003 ONLY
MALE CANDIDATE ONLY.
BFSI sector is prefered
- Experience working as Business HR; Functional HR expertise (Recruitment, C&B, Learning & Devt) would be an added advantage
- Experience working in a matrix organization;
- Experience working in multi-national companies;
- A style that blends strategic thinking with hands-on delivery;
- Strong in overall HR functions (performance management, compensation and benefit, staffing, employee engagement);
- Strong in problem solving skills;
- Strong leadership;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills;
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure and adapt to change
- Self-confident, and collaborative mentality, who is able to work independently whilst maintaining a strong focus on teamwork
- Ability to create, interpret and analyse key people related metrics
- Results focused, with a bias for action and ownership
Apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Jaswinder Kohli-9810010012
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.