Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:1292 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Head - Service - Cars (20-25 yrs)
Business Head - Service - Automobile Cars
BUSINESS HEAD - Service (Automobile Cars)
- To devise and implement aggressive service marketing strategies and innovative campaigns for ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and business growth.
- To maximise cost efficiency and productivity and to liaise with Principals on technical matters and warranty.
- To effectively plan manpower, training and development programmes in line with the changing technology.
- Planned upgradation / expansion of service infrastructure / resources will be an important area of responsibility.
- A self motivated individual who can lead and motivate a large team of service professionals & run Service as an independent profit centre would be the preferred choice.
- Developing & implementing various Products & Service Marketing packages / Schemes / Campaigns, Warranty & Technical
- Delivery & Post Service Follow-up - Prepare requirement gathering & Process flow chart
- Blueprint the requirement and finalize the documentation.
- Test & Implement for accurate, smooth and quality delivery of the transactions in production.
- Prepare training documents and conduct training to the staff
- Design & implement various service packages and contract proposal module
- Implementing & sustenance of Service Quality Standards in the distributorship for Customer Satisfaction and Retention as per principals policy.
- Introduced productivity based incentive scheme to motivate and gain better productivity.
- Implemented system & procedure for Service Maintenance Reminder and Service Follow-up.
- Conduct Time & Motion studies to set the SOPs for standardizing the process for productivity improvement.
- KRA based evaluation of dealer performance for the growth of service business & CS.
- Involve in troubleshooting the customer complaints with the philosophy of Fix It Right the First Time.
- Manage the service shop floor in achieving the targets through optimum utilization of the resources.
- Delegate tasks to staff to ensure that the tasks are completed in time as committed to the customers.
- Monitoring the workshop activities through visual progress control boards which are further digitalized using online Multi-Resource Scheduling System (MRSS)
- Introduce the technician time booking at task level & improve the productivity. Follow up activities from appointments to post service follow-up to meet the objectives.
- Review activities through meeting at Tool room,
- Group leader levels & enhance for improvement.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering preferably with additional management qualification from reputed institute with 20+ years of experience in after sales service of which at least 5 years should be in a top management position with profit centre responsibility of a reputed automobile manufacturer / dealership.
2. Sound knowledge of the latest technologies, adequate hands-on experience, excellent man-management skills and strong commercial acumen are essential pre-requisites.
3. Proven experience of managing a very large service operation with multiple locations and a big team of Technicians, Supervisors and Managers is a must.
Mobile : 9873663105