Business Head - Sales - P&P - Chemical Firm (10-15 yrs)
Business Head - P&P | Eco-friendly Industrial products brand
Are you worried about the environment and would like to contribute to the well being of the current and future generations? Do you wish to work with a company that does just that? Then here is a role that is best suited to you.
Our client is a chemical company based out of Chennai. However, their chemicals are 3rd generation products containing probiotic technology. They have developed a proprietary technology using a unique combination of Probiotics with fermentation and formulation methods, the first ever such technology developed any where in the world that has far reaching potential across several industry platforms.
Established in 2009, the company's products are preferred and performing in Textile, Hospitality and Paper among other industries. Their vision is to contribute in making the world a better place by reducing pollution and conserving natural resources.
As the Business Head - P&P, the overall purpose of the role will be to lead the vertical as a profit center and holding full accountability for building up the business vertical with a focus on growth and sustainable operations.
What you will do :
- Developing an high growth, enthusiastic, motivated and flexible team by building working relationships.
- Leading the sales/ BD team to ensure that the goals are achieved.
- Being up to date about the paper manufacturing process and guiding the product development team with insights.
- Laying down the global roadmap including setting up overseas operations.
- Communicating and liaising with other departmental heads, planning and controlling activities to ensure budgets are met
- Owning and managing the P&L for the vertical.
- Monitoring and maintaining key cost areas to keep cost under budget. Identifying areas to save costs.
- Managing, coaching and developing a high performing team that meets agreed objectives
What you need to have :
- Desired Qualification: B.Tech or M.Tech in Chemical Engineering or Environmental Sciences preferred. Paper technology specialization would be preferred.
- Candidates with an additional degree or PG diploma in management would also be preferred although not essential
- Outstation candidates willing to move to Chennai
- Desired Experience: Minimum 10 years after graduation.
- Experience at a senior level in Sales and Business Development in Paper chemical industry is a must.
- The added experience of product development will be preferred.
- Preference would be for a young and energetic person with the following:
- Entrepreneurial drive and passion with hands-on attitude
- A self-starter and independent worker
- Leadership skills and ability build and manage teams
Experience: 10 to 15 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 30,00,000 to 40,00,000
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.