Business Development Executive at Resource360
Views:4080 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Business Head - Sales & Marketing - FMCG (4-19 yrs)
We are urgently looking for Business Head - Sales & Marketing for the FMCG sector.
- Key Areas under Marketing & Brand
- Preparing the Advertising & Sales Promotion Budget for the brands Budget of 45 crores
- Responsible for allocating the Advertising budget at Zone/state/ District Level basis targets and volume achievement.
- Defining and rolling out Go to market strategies for new products in focus markets and countries.
- Formulating research objectives on understanding consumer taste and insights, buying behavior and forwarding the brief to agencies of repute to conduct and undertake research across selected markets.
- Spearhead Retail audit for POS and brand visibility and launch various tactical schemes for ensuring visibility and secondary sales for the brands at retail outlets and modern trade stores
- To brief the agency to devise a communication strategy, social media strategy basis market insights, market and trade understanding and brand challenges including website management, Facebook, Instagram and ecommerce.
- Define brand values and manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines.
- Develop ATL & BTL marketing strategies and communication plans, execute product launches, exhibitions, and launch events. POS calendar. Discuss Media Plan with agencies and ensure Effective buys, Brand Integration in Television, Print, Radio, Movies and executing OOH campaigns
- Initiate Media Buying and Media Planning across Television, Radio, OOH, and Social media.
- Develop PR strategies to create brand awareness and increase trials through credible content
- Appointment of agencies for Creative, Media, Celebrity endorsement, POS. preparing of contracts, retainer fees and monitor their work on a regular basis.
Key areas Under Sales & Distribution :
- Responsible for Managing complete P&L, improving Working Capital, improving top line and bottom line for the company.
- Defining the Growth Strategy, Sales & Distribution strategy, people management for respective brands
- Defining the Annual Sales Budget, and rolling out quarterly and annual plans, programs and policies for Sales Managers; backing initiatives such as budget preparation, forecasting of sales targets, presenting to board and ensure the roll out and monitoring of the same
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market.
- Lead the sales team towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values
- Building teams to drive sales and distribution at Retail / Modern Trade / HORECA / Exports / E-commerce
- Day to day management of all aspects of the smooth running of Sale and Distribution / Marketing activities / Order Planning / Dispatch planning and Target Reviews
- Ensure individual sales, install and reload targets are met.
- Investigate variance on targets not being met and set out action plans in order to achieve targets.
- Conducting statistical analysis to determine potential growth; designing sales performance goals and monitoring performance on a regular basis
- Managing appointments of distributors, stockiest and reviewing Sales Performance of teams, trade partners and conducting periodic visits to markets along with the team to understand performance and acceptance of brands.
- Implement Process Flow management. Salesforce order automation
- To Drive NPD from ideation to launch phase, product portfolio, channel strategy, pricing, partnership building, vendor management, Trade Schemes, and overall P&L management.
- Review Collections on a weekly basis as per targets.