Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:507 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Business Head - Sales - Heavy Equipment (15-25 yrs)
Business Head - Sales - Heavy Equipment Sales, Sales Planning, Budgeting & Customer Satisfaction
Only Female Candidates Business Sales Manager (Mining).
- The Business Manager is responsible business results of the segment & is accountable for the success of the long-term business development.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to lead and drive business at the sales area and ensure a seamless interaction between the sales area and global product line functions.
This position will be based in Kolkata.
- Safety & Environment Policy, Systems and Programs are understood and communicated to all direct reports. Be familiar with and comply with proper health and safety practices and Visibly and personally participate in safety activities to show safety's importance. Customer receives appropriate information regarding EHS Policy, philosophy, performance and standards
- Requires all subcontractors and contractor personnel to comply with applicable safety regulations
- To define and ensure effective execution/adherence of the Business Model
- Provide the Management Team with information about the financial and operational performance and development of the operating environment of their respective businesses.
- Responsible for the development of the business line operations and strategy, for implementing strategies and operating policies within the business lines, and for collaboration between the business lines.
- Providing input into strategic plans for the continued expansion within the region.
- Working with Product Line Managers on customer strategies that will affect the revenue and business profitability of the segment.
- Conducting relevant market research that enables the Segment to maintain market competitiveness.
- Managing resources to deliver internal and customer projects on time and within budget.
- Managing and controlling expenses within budget and Financial Analysis.
- Hiring, mentoring, motivating, training, evaluating and directing team members to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Business.
- Sound Commercial Understanding
- Demonstrated team building and performance development skills
- Demonstrated ability to create and develop strategies and plans.
- Strong presentation, customer service, business, and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand customers- needs to provide a competitive advantage
- In depth understanding of customer value proposition
- Demonstrated leadership, people management skills and result oriented approach
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to create and develop new ideas
Experience and Education:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Discipline and demonstrated experience in driving value-based aftermarket business. You have 15-20 years of relevant experience in heavy Industry Equipment Sales, Sales Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Customer Satisfaction.
- Require an individual who has developed strong customer relationships .