Associate Director Executive Search and Professional Recruitment at HeadSpace HR Pvt Ltd
Views:996 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Head/Sales Head - Commercial Real Estate (15-25 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Client
- Industries: IT Services & Consulting
- Company Type: Forbes Global 2000
- Funding Stage: Other
- Headquarter Location: Bangalore
- Nature of Offering: Product & Services
- Founding Year: 2011
- No of Employees: 501-1000
- Manage & nurture relationships with large institutional investors in the commercial real estate industry.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth strategy for the Indian market, including identifying new business opportunities, partnerships, and expansion plans.
- Provide strategic leadership to the India team, including driving the development and execution of key business initiatives, setting performance objectives, and monitoring performance metrics
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, Large investors, PR Firms, Family office and partners.
- Collaborate with the global leadership team to ensure alignment of the India operations with the overall company objectives and vision
- Manage the financial performance of the India operations, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Hire, develop, and manage a high-performing team of professionals, ensuring that they are aligned with the company culture and values.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.