Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:2163 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:282
Business Head - Retail - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (15-25 yrs)
Business Head - Retail (Only Premier Business school candidates)
A Retail Business operations Director for a well established high end retail store in the segment of Ladies designer wear and Home Furnishings / Fixtures & Accessories. it's a part of a very successful business group, only one store in operation as of now in Bangalore, but the promoters focus is on this business vertical to make it large and successful. A significant probability of vertical integration into other businesses of the group.
Job Purpose :
- Responsible for P&L of the entire retail operations, offline consumer sales, Corporate sales & Retail operations.
- Mentor and lead Operations, buying and merchandising, New store roll out & store layouts, marketing & branding.
- Establish strong merchandising activities, establish sourcing bank for the quality products as per the needs and requirements of the end users.
- Create the Strong brand proposition through branding activities and a customer experience through expansion of the national network. Act as a strong interface between all the stakeholders.
- Preparing budgets as well as developing plans for the achievement of business goals; devising & implementing promotion plans and concepts to generate business.
- Formulating strategies and reaching out to the unexplored market segments/customer groups for business expansion.
- Conceptualizing & implementing business plans/policies, organizing promotional campaigns and ensuring accomplishment of goals.
- Developing brand identities, visual merchandising displays windows, architectural layouts & design of retail outlets for maintenance of a high-end brand image.
- Developing and analyzing management information to monitor the business performance and operational efficiency.
- Conceptualizing & contributing value additions, implementing management systems in the organization.
- Ensuring optimum inventory levels for achieving cost efficiency.
- Training the team & ensuring adherence to the norms; reviewing periodical performance of store operations and overall business for reporting to top management"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.