Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:3190 Applications:831 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Business Head - Product Development & Sales - Consulting Firm (10-18 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide strategic and commercial leadership to the strategy, marketing and commercial efforts across
- Lead the STRAP process (annual strategy planning process), conduct portfolio analysis and assessment to identify revenue and growth plans by market and product segments
- Develop New Products effective marketing plan: market assessment, customer segmentation, value proposition, offer design and value-based pricing.
- Drive end-to-end customer acquisition from prospecting to deal closure to drive growth commitments. Improve existing channels (marketing, sales, partner) through digital marketing and build new channels (if needed). Drive connectivity between sales, marketing and technology.
- Set local pricing guidelines and governance/approval process together with General Manager, improve overall pricing excellence by closely monitoring and adjusting with the competitive market and internal margin expectation.
- Develop local connected strategy for the business which would fit into local customer needs and drive its implementation together with local (VP)GMs to solidify the growth opportunities with competitive advantages in the market by leveraging current products portfolio, customer base and install base, fuel the organization long term growth.
- Encourage entrepreneurship spirit among the organization and constantly identify the new business winning opportunities and breakthrough initiatives Marketing.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Engineer and MBA from TOP B School with Experience in Management Consulting with Top Consulting Organizations
The employer being an Equal Opportunity Employer will want to Increase the Gender Ratio in the organization, Thus the position is Diversity Only