Head at PMS Consulting
Views:865 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:239
Business Head - POS - Digital Payment Firm (10-15 yrs)
- Handling POS (Point Of Sale) vertical business PAN India thereby managing a team of Managers & off roll FOS (sales executives) across different zones
- Analysing business potential, conceptualising & executing strategies to drive sales, augmenting turnover and achieving desired targets.
- Appointing POS retail partners across state who in turn can deliver OTC product instantly via mobile app or QR code.
- Penetrating market by recruiting & onboarding POS business partners thereby driving business entirely on digital platform
- Recruitment, training & development of managers & sales executives on ground to ensure business continuity thereby expanding retail distribution
- Key role for leading the overall Business efforts of the organization in order to achieve Revenue
- Responsible for streamlining & managing the service delivery/ operations unit for the company.
- To bring scale and structure to our value offering on POS, Automation etc.
- Demonstrate revenue building strategies by increasing product penetration to existing merchant portfolio
- Focus on availability & visibility index being a first mover advantage ensuring penetration to increase active POS distribution
- Ensuring R&R activity on ground for employees & extended retails POS partners
- Responsible for Ach Debit, operational efficiency and the proper delivery of services by vendors/security team to merchants POS terminal installation, card acceptance training and fraud prevention
- Effectively forecast potential sales and revenue from new and existing markets and to identify the required marketing activities to achieve the sales & revenue forecast potentials, by managing the performance and development of sales executives that may be assigned under me and by encouraging referral partners to continuously refer names for sign up
- Responsible for Deliver the assigned business targets by identifying customers and markets with sound revenue potentials, by managing the performance and development of sales executives that may be assigned under me and by
- Develop one's knowledge of competitors" Provide regularly updates and training to third party partners to ensure partners maintain the agreed upon number of activities, industry standards, market trends, technology, systems, and other relevant information
- Ensuring payment and availability of products as per sale and targets
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Preparing monthly & weekly beat plan for selling of POS
- Conducting meeting with teams on weekly & monthly basis for sharing existing product/ market feedback
- Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term in the region
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.