Founder/Chief Talent Advisor at Talent Acceleration Corridor
Views:2655 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:263
Business Head - P&L - Digital Products - Consumer Internet - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/Ivy League (12-18 yrs)
- We are scouting for Digital Business & Product Head for one of our Consumer Internet clients. If you have the deep understanding and experience of market opportunities within consumer internet space, product management, digital content strategy, digital marketing, retention and monetisation of digital assets, strategic partnerships & alliances, setting up and scaling business operations, P&L Management etc. then this role is for you which you must explore. Yes, this is the right time to make a career move where you will have multiple avenues for professional growth only if you are willing to challenge your own capabilities and come out of your comfort zone.
Experience: 12-16 years of experience across multiple consumer facing (B2C) products.
Qualification: Engineering Graduate with MBA degree from one of the top tier-1 institutions in India/Abroad
Work Location: The role is based out of Noida which is a planned city in India's northern state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Ideal candidate comes with 12-18 years of diverse experience in Consumer Internet, Media, or Advertising. He/She is expected to have good understanding of digital business models and align Sales, Product, Marketing and Operations - all in a single direction.
- He/She would work very closely with the senior management team to accelerate regular as well as transformational initiatives for the business.
- Own the P&L responsibility for the business, by managing and growing the top line, controlling costs and budgets to deliver on bottom line and revenue market share growth.
- Team Building & Management: Considering that we operate in a highly competitive and dynamic sector, building and motivating a high performance team, setting the performance metrics and driving efficiency would be another important KPI.
- Setting up & Executing Processes : One of the core responsibilities would be setting up the right processes and ensuring their execution to achieve the targets
- Analysis and Reporting: As an extension of process setting, a lot of focus would be expected on data collection, maintenance and analysis as most of the decisions would be data backed
- Implement the marketing plan selecting best possible media vehicle while optimizing the cost and benefits within the approved budget.
- Extremely high on ownership and should have strong bias for action.
- Good understanding of the Financial and Business News domain, Markets would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment to manage internal stakeholders with changing requirements without compromising on user experience
- Candidate from Consumer Internet, News & Media, Advertising & Marketing,
- A lot of passion and drive to make a difference and challenge the status quo.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.