Recruitment Consultant at Ocean World Pvt. Ltd.
Views:741 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Business Head - Operations (10-15 yrs)
Bonito Designs hiring for Business Operational Head
Experience: 10+ years
Notice Period: Immediate or within 15-30 days
Salary: up to 90 LPA
About Bonito :
- Bonito Designs is a Bangalore-based interior design & execution start-up established in 2013. Bonito operates in the high-growth residential interiors market, which is currently 95% unorganized and fragmented. Over the last 7 years, the team has delivered more than 1500 homes and the current team size is 200+.
- Since the last round of investment led by Tomorrow Capital in 2019, the company has been scaling up rapidly from 10 Cr annualized run-rate to 70 Cr annualized sales run-rate (from Mar 19 to Feb 20) and are back to pre-Covid numbers now with annualized sales run rate of 80Cr+ Oct20. Now we are looking to add to the team to create the capabilities to deliver 250+ homes per month, entering new markets.
About the Role :
- At Bonito, we are building a core leadership team us move our growth trajectory to a higher orbit and the Operations Head is one of the most vital roles in that journey. Operations are the engine behind the machine, where the process of converting a signed-off design to the home of someone's dream home happens.
- As the Head of Operations, you will be leading most of the human capital of the company and be responsible for the final delivery of every single Bonito project to our customer. This involves various functions such as stores, procurement, manufacturing, logistics, and on-site construction (through outsourced vendor partners).
What you will do :
1. Be an important part of the team defining the medium & long-term roadmap for the company. In essence, you will be one of the key drivers in what we believe will soon be another unicorn to emerge out of India.
2. Co-own the P&L Monitor delivery costs and Optimize resource utilization.
3. Build a kickass operations team with the capability to deliver 250+ projects a month across multiple geographies. You will be in charge of training for both in-house and outsourced human resources.
4. Build strong project management capabilities and scalable processes that will enable the team to achieve this target.
5. Own overall NPS and handle all customer escalations post the design phase of a project.
6. Manage all outsourced vendor's procurement, manufacturing, and contractors. Build outsourced production capability to meet the delivery target.
7. Own project delivery quality and create strong internal QC Mechanisms.
8. Create a strong after-sales service function within the organization to service pre-existing customers.
What you will need :
1. 10+ years of hands-on operations experience, preferably with a good dose of project management thrown in.
2. Ability to manage and review a large, geographically dispersed team both in-house and partners.
3. Demonstrated ability to be a big picture thinker, strategist, and long-term planner.
4. The passion to build a large business and solve all the ambiguity, challenges that come with it.
5. Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and manage a hungry and motivated ops team at scale.
6. Ability to cope with conflicting priorities, such as the capability to work on several projects in parallel.
7. Must have work with big companies and handled also Business Development Operations, P&L
7. Experience in Manufacturing and/or Civil and/or Construction not preferred and it's compulsory.