Business Head - HR at Buzzworks Business Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:570 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Business Head - Non-IT Vertical - Staffing Division (12-25 yrs)
Business Head (Non-IT) | Staffing Division
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
Business Head (Non-IT) is a full-time leadership role within Buzzworks Business Services Pvt. Ltd., working in conjunction with the Director. Leading Sales, Operations, Delivery, Payroll teams and ensuring that the business exceeds the stipulated target. Business Head's tasks involve managing a team whose job is to bring business by getting more clients, ensuring delivery & retaining the existing customers by resolving customers escalations, etc. Business Head need to multi-task, take decisions to ensure day to day working of the Business Unit.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To establish effective goals, sales targets, and policies that will benefit the organization and increase revenue
- To negotiate with the clients regarding business processes, proposals, confidentiality agreement and master service agreement and arrange for execution from the client
- To analyse financial statements and audit summaries to oversee the organization's financial and budgetary activities, so that the business can make recommendations for improvement and see where the company is failing and succeeding in terms of revenue.
- To manage sales & business development activities and work out the best way to ensure that the P&L statement looks healthy
- To analyse sales report and find ways to cut costs and improve financial performance. This may be through finding a more efficient system for different departments or looking at policies to find ways to cut back on expenditure
- To maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients to encourage good business relations and networking for future contract opportunities
- To contribute in the Marketing campaigns for business leads and ensuring closures
- To ensure payment collection and follow up with clientele as per the agreed milestones
- To manage team of Sales, Operations, Delivery, Payroll, etc. and ensure that employees are highly engaged and contributing to the fullest to meet the business numbers
- Leadership Skills - Business Head should be able to manage an Organization by successfully coordinating staff, resources, and implementing policies effectively, so strong leadership skills are vital to this position
- Time Management - Business Head work on various tasks at once and need to be self-motivated, as often they are completing these tasks under their own direction. Time management and the ability to prioritize tasks is vital to ensure goals are met
- Problem-Solving Skills - As issues arise within an Organization, Business Head should be able to identify them and resolve them quickly and efficiently for the sake of the business
- Decision-Making Abilities - A key part of being a successful Business head is the ability to make decisions that benefit the organization and work towards goals, strategies, and policies. They make decisions on a regular basis and choose the best course of action
- Communication Skills - As someone implementing policies and business strategies, Business Head should be able to communicate with staff, stakeholders, and clients effectively. This may be in the form of giving instructions, explaining plans, or negotiating with external companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.