Head TA at Vigna World
Views:237 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Business Head - ITeS Recruitment (10-15 yrs)
Business Head - ITeS Recruitment
- Starof is subsidiary of Yashoda Group. Yashoda Group which was established in 1978 and has diverse business portfolio with business operations spanning major sectors such as healthcare service, pharmaceuticals, IT & ITES, chemical engineering, special materials and education, and has a cumulative workforce of about 6000 employees.
- At Starof, it is our mission to help match individuals with organizations more efficiently. We turn the spotlight on candidates, and take into account the applicant's personal attributes, and key criteria like aspirations and skills. We evaluate individuals on their strengths and match them to opportunities where they can have the most significant impact. Our hybrid assessment model combines the scale of computerised testing with the qualitative depth of human evaluation.
- With our integrated talent matching model (ITMM ), we help employers and job seekers make informed decisions.
- We are scouting for a Business Head ITES - Recruitment to set up the team and business. Ideal candidates shall have experience of setting up teams, process, Client acquisitions in BPO - volume hiring segment in ITES.
Incumbent shall be responsible for:
1. Team management: will manage a diverse team of recruiters, assessors and placement executives.
2. Shall hire, train and coach team on process
3. Performance management: Shall ensure team is meeting their monthly and yearly targets by regular performance reviews.
4. Shall be responsible for process management and implementation of ATS and adherence to recruiting tool.
5. Analytics: Shall publish weekly and monthly reports on performance of team and overall efficiency of team against the assigned objectives.
6. Develop relationship with all stakeholders
7. Shall coach and mentor team.
8. Shall provide inputs and suggestions to media team to create a better brand visibility.
9. Develop pricing and client engagement models.
10. Develop robust souring channels via Campus, job boards, events and by other activities.
11. Set up the offices and build capability in ITES business intensive Cities likes Delhi/NCR, Bangalore and Pune.
Skills and experience :
- Should have worked in high pace environment and should be number oriented.
- High on energy and confident of target culture.
- Must have effective communication and able to form strategy and build plans by its own to solve problems.
- Should be able to operate as Individual with little or no assistance.
- Should be Comfortable with online recruitment tools and Application tracking system,
- Able to publish reports and take corrective action based on data.
- Initial 6 months to 1 years base location is at Hyderabad and post that one can be stationed at any metro cities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.