Managing Partner at ProntoeHR Services
Views:2197 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Facility Director/Hospital Unit Head - MBBS (20-25 yrs)
Hospital Unit Head (Distinctive super-specialty Hospital of Eastern India)
An Indian conglomerate is conducting search of a seasoned Business Head for its Hospital Unit in Kolkata, who shall head the business of its distinctive super-specialty hospital which specialises in Cardiac Care. As Business Head / Unit Head of the Hospital, this role assumes responsibility and accountability for the overall strategic and operational planning ensuring a safe, cost effective, international standard level of care for patients.
- The incumbent should aspire to take the organization to next step in its structure, scope, performance and quality improvement, having the ability to stay ahead of the curve by anticipating demands and constraints within the evolving healthcare industry and be able to ensure that the Hospital is positioned for continued success.
- If you enjoy working in complex health-related industry, have earlier or currently heading an overall hospital set-up which is mid to large scale in size and have the ability to navigate and effectively engage a large team & stakeholders towards striking the chord with the big picture view, perhaps you shall enjoy scripting a fulfilling professional journey with us! Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications.
- Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by the hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- The Hospital Unit Head is a leadership role with overall responsibility of a Super Specialty Hospital in Cardiac care in Kolkata which has around 200 doctors empanelled as consultants with it.
- Responsible for daily operations of the hospital, including patient and consultant management Implementation of the mission, vision, and values of the hospital including the deliverance of high quality, patient - focused healthcare.
- Understanding and ability to make multidisciplinary operational decisions Holds the credential of being involved in health care delivery at all levels from respective departments.
- Oversee the development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures and quality standards for all areas of Hospital operations both clinical and non - clinical.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, audits and regulatory framework. Managing Quality / Accreditation / Training & putting Systems as per NABH standards.
- Design and execute a Business development plan for the hospital thereby increasing revenue generation.
- Design and implement working international standards systems in all areas of Hospital operations to achieve the best efficiency levels possible.
- Develop the organization's leadership and operational structure and implement on approval.
- Recruit and induct senior managers to fill up the senior positions.
- Oversee efficient day to day clinical and non - clinical operational management of the Hospital
- Ensure the Hospital is ready and equipped to respond to disasters and emergencies
- Personally oversee and lead the Strategic Planning Team Ensure excellent and consistent public relations and branding of the Hospital Ensure excellent and consistent customer relations across all departments
- Manage multiple stakeholders as well inter departmental coordination To ensure patient satisfaction, employee satisfaction without compromising the rules and regulations and / or quality standards and disciplines
- Develop and implement necessary committees for the Hospital and set quarterly goals for each.
- Liaise with medical director regarding all Doctors both Resident and visiting
- Oversees the implementation of continuous medical education both internally and externally for all clinical staff
- Responsible for medical research in liaison with relevant government and private run organizations
- Oversee both medical and non - medical procurement of equipment and supplies
- Responsible for overseeing the operations of the Health Information and Records department ensuring confidentiality
- Responsible for dynamic management of Human resource to ensure cost efficiency, high productivity, good employee relation, job satisfaction and high staff retention Responsible for the supervision of all Heads of Departments through performance and quality management systems Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is a must. Master's degree in Healthcare Management, Business Management, Public Administration or related courses will be an added advantage.
- 20 - 25 years' experience in the industry with at least 5 years in a similar position in a reputed hospital of comparable size Proven experience and skills in development and implementation of strategic plans Outstanding interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate with persons throughout the organization,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.