Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:856 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Head - Healthcare (10-20 yrs)
1: Operations, P&L Responsibility
- Understand the clinical aspects of an eye hospital; understand the common eye disorders and treatments available
- Understand the job description of a center head in detail; Responsible to guide doctors and the entire center to achieve their targets.
- Understand about the key departments of the corporate office including Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Marketing and Projects. Give constant feedback to the corporate teams about specific issues faced in your region. Work with them to achieve your overall objective.
- Developing business management goals and objectives for every branch that tend to the growth of the Business.
- Set goals and objectives, plan and control the operations of the branches in co- ordination with all departments and conduct weekly meetings with the team to review the same.
- Monitor day-to-day retail operations of all branches to drive smooth operations and increase profitability.
- Plan, Review, Analyze, and monitor targets of all branches achieved on weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly Bases.
- Review the goals, budgets and the targets of all branches.
- Monthly management reports - branch performance, profitability, P&L, etc. to senior management.
- Ensure all branches maintain high standards and conditions to ensure high levels of Patient satisfaction through excellent service.
- Understand the needs of the customers of the catchment area. Identify potential catchments.
- Make sure that the Operation condition for all branches always remains as per the standard set by the company and is updated all the time.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure smooth operations.
- Review the existing SOP and make necessary changed if required
- Ensuring high-level patient satisfaction at your hospital.
2: Business Development (Managing existing markets and new business expansion)
- Understand about all the top eye doctors (in private practice and in hospitals) in your region; estimate the total market size and help formulate realistic budgets; maintain relations with leading eye doctors and explore opportunities to make them part of your team.
- Ensure the hospitals are empaneled with leading insurance companies and TPA's, with leading corporates (public sector and private sector) and with government bodies (state government and central government).
- Work with Corporate Marketing team to device and implement effective marketing plans to drive revenue; ensure the branch teams collect feedback about which campaigns actually helped to drive walk-ins.
- Understand about the key doctors in the region who can refer patients to our hospitals; create deep relationships with them to drive
- Doctor Referral Business to the hospitals.
- Monitor the competitors to learn the new updates in the industry and research about the same.
- Identify potential catchments for business expansion.
- Competitor analysis.
3: People Management
- Keep the doctor and employee morale high; motivate the team to win.
- Meeting business targets by selecting, training, motivating, mentoring diverse teams across different functions.
- Drive a performance driven culture in the team by timely monitoring, review of performance parameters and feedback to the team members
- Do manpower planning for each branch and ensure manpower optimization considering the business need.
- Ensure training & development to all staffs in consultation with L & D Department.
- Reduce attrition though high employee morale and guided leadership.
- Provide a safe work environment for the all the Staffs in order to maximize their productivity.
- Conduct Periodic Management meetings and meet with Centre Head, Cluster Head to make sure that the operations is going smoothly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.