Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:757 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Business Head - Growth & User Acquisition - Media Business (8-12 yrs)
- Build a business unit strategy and roadmap
- Map out and prioritize products to work on based on a deep understanding of user needs and insights, industry trends and competitive environment.
- Oversee the development of products to ensure the timely launch of the product with quality.
- Grow the user base and the financial aspects of the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
This role will build and manage a multi-year roadmap for business starting with powering the customer experience as well as growth
- Define the organizational vision needed to be successful in scaling up
- Drive user adoption and renewals; churn management
- Drive SAC, Churn, ARPU, CLV, billing cycles etc
- Align with brand, content, product, customer service, payments and partnerships
- Manage Pricing, payments and paywall innovations
- Created product hooks to manage churn & improve retention rates
- Partner internally and externally to drive innovation and growth
WHAT TO BRING
- Proven experience and success in driving high growth business
- Clear track record of building and delivering on multi-year product strategy and roadmaps that resulted in recognized innovation in the industry
- 5+ years of leading teams with a consistent record of developing talent
- Experience working in both highly agile environments as well as large product development efforts
- Solid understanding of customer experience, business goals and competitive pressures and the ability to convert those into business requirements and priorities, and broadly communicate them to the organization
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of technical and non-technical partners
- Ability to make sound judgments based on tradeoffs of different solutions, complex problems, various partners, and constraints
- Superb analytical abilities: Ability to solve complex problems through analytics and data oriented approach to decision making
- Ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance market needs with business priorities
- Strong leadership: Ability to balance and efficiently resolve contradictory demands and timelines in order to deliver against the company strategy and goals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.