Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:2792 Applications:508 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Business Head - FMCG (12-15 yrs)
- Defining new areas of growth in terms of markets, products and strategy
- Heading North India business growth while demonstrating thought leadership
In this role, reporting to the CEO - the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Responsible for driving business in the regions sales via online/offline/alternate channels
- Monitor local end to end operations to ensure maximum sales and efficiency
- Set and achieve short- and long-term goal for growth and profitability for your region
- Take complete ownership of P&L.
- Responsible for client engagement, relationship building and extensively involved in Stakeholder Management
- Effective management of achievement of strategic and operational objectives
- Ensuring impeccable service delivery to existing accounts with an objective to drive client retention
- Development of tactical plans for the division in line with Customer, Client and Group strategic direction and objectives
- Implementing robust performance assessment and reward programs
- Driving thought leadership and team management besides mentoring the leaders at the organization for the next level.
The Successful Applicant
- Should be from a reputed college with 12-15 years of work experience and having worked through a stable career with strong stint in Sales and Distribution of FMCG products.
- The candidate should have an ability to handle large teams efficiently and effectively besides having handled new launches.
- Preferably currently working with MNCs and possessing strong business orientation.
- Experience of managing P&L and building scale in a distributed set-up (Food industry or a similar industry) is ideal.
- The candidate must have passion for building systems and sales
- Should have successfully delivered in current and past roles; and should be able to handle a large team