Director at Connexio Search
Views:979 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Business Head - FinTech - IIT/IIM (8-10 yrs)
- The company is a FinTech startup, offering innovative and personalised solutions in a historically traditional space. This rapidly growing and well-funded company (backed by leading PE investors) is looking for a business head to lead their core business vertical.
- This position will be a second in command position to the founding team. The role requires the candidate to be drive revenue and growth for the company's primary product line.
- The candidate will need to closely work with the CEO & CFO in mapping and planning the revenue and P&L goals for the business unit. Needs to be strategic and long term thinker, to plan the business trajectory.
- The role will require clear thinking, assessment and planning of channel efficiencies, tactical vs strategic and lay the right focus in moving the right channel strategy forward.
- The role will also require mapping competitors - pricing, product features and distribution channels to ensure we are ahead on the curve. To enable this the candidate will work closely with the product and pricing to ensure both growth and profitability targets are met.
- The role will require marrying - product innovation, customer experience, channel strategy and P&L management.
- Driving revenue growth in the budgeted financial and team resources, ensuring the company becomes the fastest growing, scalable and innovative brand in the country.
Career graph :
- Over a 12-24 month time frame, the role and the candidate should graduate into a CEO of the business. This implies that service, claims, newer pricing strategies etc will become a part of this role.
Desired Qualifications / Experience :
1. Premier Institute (IIT / IIM) with at least 8-10 years of overall work experience
2. FMCG / Consulting background followed by e-commerce or digital businesses at scale will be ideal or a Category Head background.
3. Should have managed large teams and done multi-level stakeholder management
4. Demonstrated record of success in owning and driving digital sales and customer acquisition
5. Experience in integrating customer needs, product design and technology
6. Go-getter with lateral and product first thinking abilities for identifying and plugging gaps
7. Highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial drive to excel
8. Strong understanding of technology and business
9. Multi-channel marketing (incl. offline) experience a plus
Report to : CEO and founder