Senior Executive at JBM Group
Views:801 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Business Head - EV Aggregates (25-30 yrs)
Plan and implement business strategy and operating plan; and lead business operations to ensure achievement of business objectives, enhanced profitability and business growth.
a) Business Strategy & Execution-
1. Lay down short term and long term strategy and execution plan for the businesses to deliver vision, stakeholder value and maximize profitability.
2. Partnering and creating progressive relationships, setting processes and leading EV Aggregates business results.
3. Identifying opportunity gains and setting for an aspirational additional revenue for the EV Aggregates business.
4. Accountable for financial budget and ensuring its optimum utilization.
5. Drive the development and execution of strategies for the EV Aggregates projects & policies besides end to end solutions to drive growth and profitability objectives and monitor the effectiveness of identified initiatives, sales & capacity utilization.
6. Identify opportunities through benchmarking and industry analysis for business performance improvement and cost optimization.
7. Include long-term customer focus in the business strategy for both internal and external customers, driving customer satisfaction and retention of key customer in order to drive business growth and increase the market share.
8. Brand creation and visibility.
B) Manufacturing Operations:
9. Evaluating the manufacturing operations by designing and conducting analytical study for process improvement.
10. Active involvement as a leader in TQM, TPM, Six Sigma, lean manufacturing activities and conversant in Value stream mapping, Kaizen, Poke yoke.
11. Support sourcing manager in Vendor management efforts and R&D in product testing and verification.
12. Outline the company's technological vision and support implementation strategies.
13. Ensuring internal teams under R&D and Advance purchase sourcing follow processes and procedures in keeping with company protocol.
14. Report to the Senior Management with latest developments in areas of Lithium Ion Batteries and Chargers.
15. To design, document and implement process improvements wherever necessary.
D) Business Sales, Marketing & Profitability:
16. Monitor business operations, capacity utilization scale up, sales & marketing and performance metrics (On all operation parameters)
17. Deliver financial results of the businesses (P&L, balance sheet, budget, cash flow, etc.)
18. Accountable for technical & financial due diligence, risk analysis and mitigation including technology & regulatory risks.
19. Monitor customer feedback and satisfaction, mediate in case of escalation of conflicts, oversee business performance in terms of customer acquisition, engagement and retention
20. Ensure development, periodic review of all running operations and due diligence of operating plan and growth targets for the businesses.
E) Stakeholder Management:
21. Maintain relationships with key external alliances ( FI's / Industry Associations /Govt. / Semi Govt. bodies) and partnerships with strategic vendors, key dealers and key customers
22. Coordinate with group functional heads wherever necessary for planning, execution and monitoring of business operations
23. Act as the representative of the business in media events and across key government interfaces and policy makers at central and state level, along with Vice Chairman.
F) Business Performance:
24. Drive organization culture and mindset change, ensuring clarity and buy-in with the organization vision and objectives across levels in the business
25. Set performance goals with each functional head and build an effective and cohesive management team towards achieving the business objectives
- Undergraduate degree in Mechanical / Electrical/ Manufacturing Engineering; Master's degree or equivalent additional experience preferred
- 25+ years of experience, with 7+ years in leadership roles into at the function or business level in the sector (Preferably into Li-Ion Battery);
- Candidates with proven success in leading manufacturing ramp from pilot scale to very high volume of high quality and cost-effective parts.