Business Head - eCommerce (10-20 yrs)
Business Head - eCommerce
Job Description :
- You will be responsible for managing the P&L for the online retail channel, delivering on short term and long term plans, including delivery against budget.
- Maximising online sales performance through effective day to day adaptations of the site, increasing conversion, AOV, promotional activity and minimising customer bounce rates.
- Making tactical changes within the team to adapt to market conditions, ensuring the business are at the forefront of the industry and gaining competitive advantage at every opportunity.
- Ensuring exceptional customer service and journey from landing on the site through to product delivery including click and collect from the brand's extensive retail network.
- You will be regularly reviewing performance and analysing what is working and reporting on this (including sponsored brand / product / search analysis and DSP advertising)
- You will be optimising e-comm marketing investment to maximise sales across all channels
- You will come with 10+ years of experience in handling Ecommerce, managed a P&L, exposure to the lifestyle business and should be able to relate the brand.
- Have a vast track record of successfully growing online sales performance through effective trading of the site as well as delivering on budget and long term strategy.
- You must have digital marketing experience of selling across marketplaces and other e-comm platforms
- Be an exceptional senior stake holder manager, both internally and externally and able to influence and take people on a journey at all levels.
- Have amazing commercial acumen and constantly looking for significant yet realistic performance improvement.