Founder & CEO at Synapse Search Partners
Views:245 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Business Head - Contact Centre - BPO/ITeS (8-15 yrs)
We are looking for a skilled Head of Business for Contact Center to lead the business unit and build a cost-effective environment. The objective is to do everything possible to achieve business goals and derive great results for the company.
- Ownership of profitability for the outbound call center.
- Keeping a close eye on business expense parameters and drivers to have a cost-effective vertical.
- Understand the vision of the organization and set up best practices by working closely with the stakeholders.
- Identify the metrics for the call center team to evaluate the team and process performance.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service, lead generation as well as define user guidelines.
- Responsible for creating SLAs for the business by understanding the need and objective.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure high productivity and efficiency.
- Build the support function s like Compliance, Training, Dialler Management, Workforce Management etc.
- Responsible for daily lead generation goals from the team and analyzing the gaps, if any.
- Meet call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Deliver the call center performance report by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits, and quality assurance measures.
- Drive consistent professional improvement through workshops, tracking call center trends, and active participation in team projects.
- Build a healthy and competitive work environment along with succession planning.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Aid the HR department in the recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining business expectations for other HR requirements.
- Collaborate with the Tech team to develop call center systems for reporting and visibility. Plan, develop and test the active systems and identify areas of improvement.
- Management presentation on a monthly basis.
Exposure and Skills Required:
- Proven experience of 8+ years working for a call center.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in leading or building the call center team for Sales/ Retention/ Collections / L ead G eneration process.
- Proven prior track record of scaling up a contact center.
- Experience in performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Hands-on experience in reporting and budgeting procedures.
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit, etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs.-
Job Description :
Contact Centre - Business Head
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem - solving ability.
- Sharp acumen for numbers and attention to detail.
- Proactive, positive, patient, and discerning.
- Entrepreneurial bent is a must.
- Certified Call Center Manager (e.g., CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial setup with high growth potential and build the team.
- Opportunity to be a process owner to redefine The Legal Helpers process.
- Learning & growing far beyond your current horizon.
- Exposure to working with global teams and international experts.