Senior Search Consultant at Synapse Search Partners
Views:431 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Business Head - Contact Center (8-15 yrs)
We are looking for a skilled Head of Business for Contact Centre to lead the business unit and build a cost-effective environment. The objective is to do everything possible to achieve business goals and derive great results for the company.
- Ownership of profitability for the outbound call centre.
- Keeping a close eye on business expense parameters and drivers to have a cost effective vertical.
- Understand the vision of the organisation and set up best practices by working closely with the stakeholders.
- Identify the metrics for the call centre team to evaluate the team and process performance.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service, lead generation as well as define user guidelines.
- Responsible for creating SLAs for the business by understanding the need and objective.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure high productivity and efficiency.
- Build the support functions like Compliance, Training, Dialler Management, Workforce Management etc.
- Responsible for daily lead generation goals from the team and analysing the gaps, if any.
- Meet call centre financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Deliver the call centre performance report by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Manage and improve centre performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
- Drive consistent professional improvement through workshops, tracking call centre trends and active participation in team projects.
- Build a healthy and competitive work environment along with succession planning.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Aid HR department in recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining business expectations for other HR requirements.
- Collaborate with Tech team to develop call centre systems for reporting and visibility. Plan, develop and test the active systems and identify on areas of improvement.
- Management presentation on a monthly basis.
Exposure and Skills Required:
- At least 8+ years of experience working in a call center environment.
- Must have minimum 4+ years of experience in leading an outbound call center team for Sales/ Retention/ Collections / Lead Generation process.
- Proven prior track record of building, scaling up and owning a contact center business operation successfully.
- Experience in performance evaluation and customer service metrics of all verticals.
- Tech savvy - ability to manage dialer and overall CC platform.
- Hands-on experience in reporting and budgeting procedures.
- Ability to run and manage remote centers.
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability.
- Sharp acumen for numbers and attention to detail.
- Proactive, positive, patient and discerning.
- Entrepreneurial bent is a must.
- Certified Call Center Manager (e.g., CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus