Business Leader at Xpert Conexions
Views:659 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Business Head - Clinical Diagnostics Business (10-20 yrs)
SUMMARY OF POSITION OBJECTIVESN :
- To lead and establish Clinical Diagnostics Business in GreatorNoida to achieve > 350 million INR in the next 3 years. Exceed business expansion and profitability goals
POSITION OBJECTIVES :
- Develop an exciting vision and strategy to develop the Clincal Diagnostic Business. Translate your strategy into action plans with clear-cut responsibilities.
- Keep abreast of macro-trends in the diagnostic market and Identify new opportunities for services based on these trends.
- Build a business case around these opportunities, get the same approved by the board and successfully implement the business plan.
- Infectious diseases testing is a potential area for growth and a strategy to address different models to penetrate India market needs to be devised and implemented. This may involve B2B channel development, multiple collection centres, effective logistics and building of a reference customer base, etc
- The story is a mix of organic and inorganic growth. Opportunities for inorganic growth to enter new segments, or build scale and market share in existing areas, need to be continuously explored and developed.
- Closely collaborate with other company sites, to imbibe best practices and technologies to specifically address one or more of the goals of scope, capacity, cost, efficiency, marketing edge
- To transform the India Clincal Diagnostic entity into a local market leader with reach into the neighboring markets
- Know the financial performance of your business (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-Flow) at a granular level. Relentlessly explore ways to improve profitability and cash generation to exceed best industry standards in all activities. Quickly become hands-on if things derail and implement decisions fast and effectively. Stay connected to details and dive deep in the business when needed: no task is below you. Be very cost conscious and spend the Company's resources frugally like your own.
- Focus on Operations efficiency, quality and TAT and make good use of IT, lean manufacturing techniques, benchmarking with other company laboratories, exchange of best practices with sister companies. Deploy company proprietary IT solutions (LIMS) to enhance the performance.
- Establish superior relationships with your target customers so that you quickly become their preferred supplier for genomics services. Work with passion to exceed customer expectations and earn their trust. Make sure that cross-selling synergies with other company laboratories across the globe are being developed.
- Lead according to company Leadership Charter and act as a role model for leadership and staff. company leadership principles give a very large degree of autonomy to each Business Unit Manager (within agreed upon financial and operational performance measures).
- Good knowledge of Clinical Diagnostics and Infectious disease testing market
- Proven Management experience
- Strong financial skills
- Good networking capabilities
Educational Qualifications : MBA from a top business school in Europe/ USA/ India and/ OR a PhD in Virology, Biotechnology. A background or an understanding of molecular diagnostic testing business, specifically the infectious disease testing would be essential.
Experience: The candidate should either have a successful track record of managing a central laboratory with multiple services, preferably in the infectious diseases domain and having the capabilities of managing a P & L or The candidate should have many years of experience in leading a B2B sales team in a diagnostic services business at a Regional or at a National Level for a SBU, with a sound track record of growth.
Achieved comparable results:
- Started-up or grew profitable businesses to significant levels
- Recruited strong teams
- Strong energy level and motivation to take this challenge
- Problem solving skills demonstrated through tangible achievements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.