Senior Consultant - Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:452 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Head/Chief Executive Officer - Operations & Management - Chemicals/Manufacturing Industry (18-30 yrs)
Business Head / CEO - O&M (Operations & Management)
About the Role:
The Business Head - O&M business would be be responsible & accountable for top line and bottom-line growth. The individual will expand business development opportunities by scanning, conducting due diligence, completing feasibility studies, and exploring solutions for mid and large clients across multiple sectors. The role will also be ensuring existing client relationships are nurtured and matured to drive revenue growth from these accounts. These will be managed by planning & executing a tight operations discipline that creates value to customers as well as organization.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the P&L and grow the Business Unit to an INR 500 - 700 crores turnover division in five years.
- Design, implement and oversee the following:
- Strategy for organization's O&M Division
- Sales and channel development, ensuring a strong business development engine tailor made in accordance with organization's O&M strategy.
- Set up and lead a well-knit team, ensuring a winning and growth mindset aligned to the overall values of the organization.
- Ensure overall success of the division - delivering revenue, margins and cash performance through a strong brand and an engaged high-performance team.
- Showcase strong strategic, commercial and people management competencies. Bring strong knowledge, experience, and contacts in the sector.
- Lead, plan, manage, implement & execute operations & maintenance activities at client sites, both existing & future acquisitions
- Take ownership, responsibility & accountability for business development for the O&M vertical, within India and overseas.
- Build on existing & create new client relationships with the intent to identify potential business opportunities for organization to increase revenues.
- Be responsible for the revenue growth, cost optimization & EBITDA targets
- Plan & execute all legal and statutory requirements across all functions including techno-commercial aspects of contracts.
- Nurture, develop & grow future leaders from within the organization.
What a good candidate will bring:
- Bring proven experience and knowledge of leading and expanding O&M business (es) - within India and (preferably) internationally, with specific experience of the following industry sectors and domains: Chemicals, Fertilizers, Petrochemicals, and other manufacturing firms.
- Have excellent working knowledge of both pricing and costs in this space in India
- Showcase past successes in being able to:
A. Hire and grow the following teams: Sales, Delivery, Delivery Excellence
B. Create winning propositions; take propositions to market; set up a successful business development engine.
- Hunger to grow a business. Entrepreneurial. Team player. Very high ethical bar
- Executive presence
1. Project cum operations experience with focus on safety & productivity
2. Sound knowledge on "O&M" contracts, including techno-commercial legal aspects of such contracts
3. Strategic planning & action-oriented approach to business development for growth of business across geographies.
4. Resourceful in building high performance teams, develop next generation of leaders within the company
5. Long, wide & deep network contact of people, decision makers, influencers and others that helps in establishing long lasting business relationships.
6. Sound financial acumen to manage P&L as per company standards
7. Hands on involvement for operational excellence including big ticket initiatives for Process Improvement, Innovation, Technology deployment, LEAN / 6 Sigma projects among others.
Qualification : Bachelors' / master's in chemical engineering or any other engineering discipline. MBA is essential.
1. Must be willing to travel across client locations, both existing & future clients [30-40% travel in a month]
2. Impeccable history & reputation for Integrity, Result orientation, Execution, Strategic mindset, People leadership & Client management