Senior Business Manager at Rekrut India
Views:330 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Business Head - Channel Sales - Education (8-10 yrs)
- Develop and manage channel sales strategy and solution partner engagements for revenue generation in targeted markets for rapid scale-up and closure of monetised schools through business partners
- Identify, onboard, and activate the targeted set of channel partners that are committed to promoting India product offerings.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners in a defined geography.
- Meet assigned targets for the profitable business relationships and highest wallet share% from assigned partner accounts.
- Ensure partners have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and any other updates.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners.
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and regional team
- Ensure partner compliance with channel partner programs and legal agreements
- Participate in the partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, continuous pipeline building, and critical milestones associated with business tier movement.
- Run partner engagement programs to be a 'top of the mind' product when it comes to direct competition.
- Support partners through the entire sales process; including sales collateral, sales call preparation, joint presentations, and contracting (pricing & negotiating).
- An independent, self-starter; comfortable with ambiguity, resilient & comfortable with domestic travel.
- A sales leader who understands how channel business works and is able to build a network from scratch.
- Strong sales experience is a must. Proven sales ability including pricing, relationship building and management, and consultative selling.
- Experienced in B2B sales, with 8-10 years experience in solutions selling and an understanding of subscription business models
- Able to effectively identify customer needs and communicate the value and present to key stakeholders in schools
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based on developing and delivering service offerings.
- Excellent communication & persuasion skills, demonstrates progressive mindset and good in conflict management
- Innovative and data-driven approach to revenue forecasting