Business Financial Analyst - Financial Reporting - BFSI (2-7 yrs)
- Analysing Budgets with actuals, highlight business performance to senior management along with risk and opportunities or any bottleneck
- Lead the conceptualization, development and implementation of MIS and management dashboards for Wholesale Business
- Development and management of financial plans and budgets for the Business. Oversee continual process improvements related to budgeting procedures.
- Finance partner for all strategy, planning & MIS needs for Business
- Collaborate strongly with the business/ support units and provide them superior data / fact led analytical insights (business and external environment) that help them take critical business decisions.
- Actively support Team leader and new business activity wherever required for adhoc analysis and reports
- Monitor & analyse bottleneck across various business units with processes and identify key performance indicators to prioritize initiatives that improve corporate performance and monitoring of targets.
- Responsible to maintain controls within the MIS framework to ensure compliance on the banks policies and regulations, as appropriate.
- Setting of performance benchmarks across Wholesale Business
- Actively partner is setting up benchmarks and product and policy frameworks.
- Monitor implementation of MIS processes, key controls and automate existing reports in collaboration with various stakeholders such as IT / Operations / Finance team's / Business partners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.