Associate at Eureca.ai
Views:17449 Applications:1216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
Business Finance Role - Scooter Sharing Startup - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS/IIT (2-4 yrs)
About the Company
On a hyperscale journey, having grown at a 15x in the past few months, the company is India's largest scooter-sharing platform. They are providing the cheapest option for short distance commute. The company is backed by some of India's marquee investors and have raised $100m in December 2018. The founding team are alumni of IIM Ahmedabad, ESSEC Paris and IIT Bombay with deep experience across business strategy, operations and technology at consumer internet giants like Flipkart, Lazada and Amazon.
About the Role
The company is looking to add a self-driven individual for the position in Business finance team. Business finance activities include detailed sales analysis, designing and analyzing incentive models, tracking expenses based on ROI, tracking expenditure against approved budget, assist new processes and business decisions. The person should be good at interpreting data and should have knowledge of controls.
What you will do
- Make the monthly/quarterly MIS and compare actual results to forecasts and budget. Report variance analysis.
- Partner with the Business Units and track the performance on measurable grounds and highlight the deviations to take timely measures.
- Partner with the business in setting up processes for payment flow, implementation of billing systems.
- Assist the business teams in designing incentive models and track the performance and payouts against the same.
- Lead the contract management process which includes contract negotiations, assessing the financial risks and tracking the contractual obligations.
- Tracking of Unit Economics - CAC, LTV, Churn etc and provide a trend analysis for the same.
- Deep dive analysis on the billing and Revenue trends and pricing analysis.
- Work on reports/decks for fundraising etc.
Requisite skill set
- 2-4 years of Business finance experience. CA / IIT preferred.
- Analytical skills with experience working in and a good understanding of startups.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in Start-up environment and adjust in fast-moving organization.