Senior Recruiter at TheBlueyed
Views:272 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Business Finance Role - EdTech (5-8 yrs)
- Assistance in fund raising initiatives for Company involving handling investor queries, board presentations and financial modeling.
- Covering business finance across 13+ group companies which will involve meeting founders tracking business performance and analysing long term growth solutions.
- Commercial acumen to evaluate multiple proposals, schemes and cost requests and to facilitate decisions while balancing growth and cost efficiency.
- Liasoning with sales, marketing, delivery stakeholders is an important aspect of this.
- Ability to reconcile data from different sources & ensuring closure of final settlements with stakeholder partners.
- Data analytics of multiple aspects of the Visitor to Lead to Payment funnel at a granular level (i.e. marketing campaign level and program level) and generating actionable insights from it.
- Extract data cuts in multiple ways (channel wise, program wise, country wise, etc) and to make quick sense out of it and identify actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- To be responsible for the preparation of financial reports, daily, weekly and monthly MIS and forecasts for future business growth including budgets, income statements, balance sheets including timely preparation of budgets, forecasts, cash flow estimates
- Assessment of the long-term financial trends and review prospects for the future growth of income and new sales areas
- Advanced Excel skills extremely essential