Executive Search at Vito India Advisors
Views:2659 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Business Finance Manager - Private Equity/Investment Banking Firm - CA (5-8 yrs)
This role will form an integral part of the core finance team responsible work closely with the business leaders, management team and operational teams to cohesively drive various business organisation level growth plans.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Financial Planning & Analysis: Responsible performance monitoring, driving margin targets, identifying key metrics and assessing impact of business decisions on key metrics
- Enabling business growth and margin improvements
- Identify & develop key metrics and analysing impact of business decisions on those key metrics
- Budget & Forecasting - coordinate and direct the preparation of annual budget with various departments, financial forecasts, and report variances.
- MIS : Develop the MIS structure (dashboards) as may be required by the management. Manage the expectations of the stakeholders through providing them monthly MIS, accounts, cash flows statements, and legal compliance reports.
- Fund Raising & Investor Relations: Work closely with the IR team and lead the execution of all fund-raising exercises, conduct diligence in accounting and legal domain
- Banking Relations: Ability to manage multiple Banking/ NBFC relationships for effective fund raising. Possess ability to design & deliver innovative financing solutions for managing expansion
- M & A : Evaluate and propose potential M&A opportunities for inorganic growth of the organisation. Would lead all M&A related initiatives like preparing NDAs, term sheets, financial and legal due-diligence, definitive agreements, share purchase agreements and business transfer agreements
- Post-merger integration planning, tracking and delivering synergies
Relevant Experience :-
- A Chartered accountant with 5-8 years of experience is a must for this role
- Exposure to Big4 Accounting firms / worked at an organisation known for its management & systems
- Strong business orientation
- Should have worked with a PE/ IB platform