Business Finance Manager - FMCG/FMCD/Pharma (5-14 yrs)
We have opportunity with leading organisation into mfg of consumer products.
Candidate should be in similar role only & working in FMCG / FMCD / Pharma sector only.
Candidate should be MBA from Finance background only
Purpose of the Job:
- Proactively working with the Business heads to deliver the planned business results for the year.
- The position will be responsible for monitoring the income and expenses versus budget, track the variances, recommend corrective actions and follow-up on remedial actions to ensure the adherence to the budget and to support the effective monitoring of performance within the budget.
- The position will also be responsible for ensuring strict compliance with the commercial Law, analyzing business trends and coming out with appropriate action plans.
- Advise the business on various trends and actions to be taken based on the trends
Key Responsibilities :
- Designing finance strategies and plans, based on complexities of the business vertical
- Developing strategies to improve GOM through pricing decisions and advising on mix management.
- Establishing and revising business policies, e.g., sales promotion and incentive schemes
- Risk management
- Cost and profitability management
- Advising on best use of tax laws
- Based on sales forecasts, prepare the budgeted P&L, Cash Flows for the business.
- Recognize profitability and revenue potential in opportunities.
- Interpret financial statements to identify trends, problems and opportunities.
- Regular review meetings with the respective verticals on the financials and actions to be taken