Executive Search at Vito India Advisors
Views:879 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Business Finance Lead - Special Purpose Machinery Manufacturer (5-9 yrs)
Our client is engaged in the manufacturing of special-purpose machinery and engaged in the business of process and project engineering. They are listed on both NSE & BSE. They are growing at a phenomenal rate of 30%.
Key Job Success factors
1. Helping the proposal team in costing of various jobs for bidding.
2. Monitoring and analysing projects from the stage of bid profitability, post engineering profitability, actual profitability and realised profitability.
3. Monitoring the cash flow cycle for the projects.
4. Controlling the working capital: Receivables management, controlling DSO, recovery of sticky receivables, coordinating with legal department for filing legal cases for recovery. Monitoring and controlling BU inventory.
5. Preparation of Annual Budget for the BU.
6. Analysing monthly accounts (Balance Sheet and P&L Account, Cash Flow) of BU against the budgets and suggest corrective actions to BU Head in consultation with CFO
7. Assisting BU Head in understanding variances in monthly budgets and actual numbers achieved
8. Monitoring and assisting BU head in controlling the overheads.
9. Assisting BU Head in achieving the monthly/quarterly/Annual budget.
1. Working with Legal & Commercial team for early closure of contracts finalisation after winning the contracts/bids.
2. Working closely with accounts team for timely closure of accounts by following up with projects for submission relevant details (contractors bills/regularly submitting the cost to completion statements for all projects)
3. Working with finance team in issuance of letter of credits and bank guarantees for the projects
4. Working with insurance team for ensuring that all projects are properly insured and all the insurance claim related papers are organised on timely manner for settlement of claims.
5. Working with internal audit teams in coordinating with projects for audits, arranging for closure of internal auditors queries and post internal audit, following up for taking the necessary actions against the points raised by the internal audits.
1. CA/ MBA with over 5 years of relevant experience
2. Sound Knowledge of accounting, taxation- direct and indirect and finance-letter of credits and bank guarantees and Project accounting
3. Proficiency in SAP, MS Office