Founder at JobsTab Consultants
Views:3453 Applications:461 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Business Finance Head - eCommerce - CA (8-15 yrs)
- Developing clear understanding of key business drivers for each line of business, analysing key financial metrics and providing decision making support to Business & Finance teams.
- Reviewing and streamlining all Business verticals from Business Finance perspective which includes designing of the fund flow processes, business level margin analysis and budget modeling.
- Supporting Finance & Business Management in simulation of revenue projections and corresponding expenses including working out margin protection/improvement plans.
- Leading technology automation projects to automate the Business Finance reconciliation process.
- Partnering with Finance & Business teams and identifying and tracking appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Providing framework for financial & compliance controls across business units.
- Preparing operational P&L, MIS and analysing the same for Business reviews.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- The Business Finance Lead will be responsible for ensuring that the Business team is able to optimize its margins while effectively mitigating risks and remaining commercially competitive and will bridge the gap between the business & finance teams. The role encompasses understanding the as-is processes, identifying the gaps, and further refining/developing processes
CTC offered 30 - 45 LPA
Qualification - C.A, Chartered Accountant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.