Manager at Nikos Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:400 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Business Finance Controllership Role - Retail (3-10 yrs)
We are looking for Business Finance controller based at Bangalore with one of our retail clients
Looking for CA /ICWA/ MBA Finance . Must have team handling and stake holder management experience
- Conduct monthly analysis of income statement and balance sheet (including variance analysis with reference to LY actual and CY Budget).
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly provisioning with their justification.
- Prepare documents for quarterly closing (IGAAP) and arrange all the formats from units and chain.
- Prepare Annual Budget - Internal, external, monthly, and weekly split
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual closing with quality variance analysis (Budget vs Actual, Quarter V Quarter etc)
- Provide timely support to business and take initiative to resolve the operations issue. Turnaround time to resolve the issues should be maintained at the minimum level (less than a day).
- Ensure compliance of all Process and Policies, review and develop SOPs relating to financing closing and ensure implementation
- Overall controllership for trial balance including capitalization of fixed assets, BRS, review of expenses, interunit reconciliations, GL reconciliations, sales data, information to corporate finance for monthly closing.
- Engage with auditors on timely basis; discuss potential issues on a proactive basis. Provide timely information to auditors, do closing meetings and ensure the timely wrap up of audit with no major observations
- Liaise with other departments such as manufacturing, other chains, logistic finance, secretarial, treasury, sales finance, taxation etc. and ensure the smooth information flow.
- Keep strict tabs on receivables, shop manager suspense, Goods on Way ageing, Closing cash at stores etc.
- Full compliance of direct, indirect taxes
- Ensure completion of tax audit and provide information for tax assessments.
- Bring in process discipline on Core Accounting matters like Chart of Accounts, classification matters, documentation etc.
- Implement strong budgetary controls and cost control measures
- Assist to conclude the audit within schedule and coordinate with audit team, to complete audit within time.
- Responsible for audit as and when required for chain vertical.
- Hiring of appropriate staff
- Training of people on Product, Competitive products, Consumer and Operations
- Motivation and retention of staff
- Career Planning for high potential employees within the organization
- Proactive succession planning for key roles within the Business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.