Business Finance Controller/Business Analyst - Manufacturing - CA (9-12 yrs)
Experience of 9 - 12 Years in Business Controlling. Business Analysis, Financial Planning, budgeting, Forecasting.
Qualification : CA
Preferred : Manufacturing type of Industry
Location : Mumbai - Thane Division
1. Manage & Support all BU revenue and expense reporting, ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments.
2. Ensure all reporting for SBU is completed accurately and on-time as directed.
3. Understand business /economic/environmental drivers of Actual results versus Operating Plan and Forecast.
4. Support the SBU in pursuit financial targets through in-depth analysis and sharing of financial knowledge.
5. Co-ordinate and support any allocations/cost share between SBU's within market or above market. Actively ensure compliance with laws, policies and best practices.
6. Support the SBU in terms of cost analysis/pricing and help the team take informed decisions in the market.
7. Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly P&L for the SBU. Support the enhancement and compliance of Business Finance processes (commercial excellence) standards and systems e.g. Credit control.
8. Be the business Finance contact for the SBU lead and managers. Communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts with SBU-managers.
9. Prepare and present at SBU internal meetings where financial input/commentary is required/requested. Attend -as requested- SBU Business review meetings, Corporate Business reviews, and related finance meeting.
10. Own, manage and complete financial information requests from corporate.
11. Ad hoc tasks occurring on Business Finance-function. Anticipate changes, seek better practices and contribute to the company to be successful in its, aims.
12. Evaluation of capex plans and control viz-a-viz budget.
Functional Competencies required:
1. Systems & Data Analysis.
2. Functional Knowledge
3. Commercial Acumen
Additional Skills required:
1. Good knowledge of decentralized & centralized accounting set ups with exposure to both plant
2. Good exposure to robust systems in an ERP environment accounting & corporate accounts in an ERP system
3. Good knowledge of costing processes and systems
4. Good financial business acumen with analytical abilities and eye for detail
5. Good presentation skills & thorough knowledge of Excel working and PowerPoint
6. Above all, the incumbent should have an impeccable record on integrity and ethics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.