Research Associate at Bay Steeds Associates
Views:503 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Business Finance Analyst - FinTech (2-5 yrs)
Business Finance Analyst | Fintech | Bangalore
Responsibilities would include :
- Establish and drive a robust process for financial planning, forecasting
- Work with the business functions to understand and analyse the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Preparing investor reports and timely submission
- Work closely with business units and provide analytical support for business optimisation initiatives.
- Regular updates to the management with meaningful reports, analytics, benchmarking etc
- Drive productivity improvement through automation
Skills Required :
- Strong communication skills
- Stong presentation skills
- CA or MBA Finance with 2+years' experience in FP&A in e-commerce companies
- Hands on experience in excel, SAP and business intelligence tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams & who has managed a team
- Should have handled the entire Financial Planning activity for the company, preferably with multiple business units
- Monthly management reporting, highlighting the variance between the budgets and actuals, unit economics, key levers etc.
- Sensitivity and Decision-making analysis
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.