Manager - Talent Acquisition at eHelium Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Views:5052 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Business Finance Advisor - BPO/FMCG/Retail (12-15 yrs)
- Understand business drivers to ensure high-quality decision support
- Be a real Business partner and work closely with In-Country Finance team
- Ensure you understand and own the Projects and Development content and drive it also your self
- Ensure the team becomes more predictive (timing) and increases the quality of bread and butter / recurring deliverables
- Execute Strategic Intent together with In-Country Business Finance Manager
- Improve Business Planning process & quality (from data gathering to value-added analysis and intervention)
- Ensure early detection of deviations from Project plans and budgets
- Improve the quality of and apply ESSA to Management Information
- Influence various parties without formal authority
- Improve business relationships
- Balance challenge and support role
- Working in virtual teams with different time zones/cultures
- LEAN/Six Sigma qualification is an advantage or at least willing to become qualified
Leadership skills :
- Should be self-motivated, self-starting, and able to build and lead an effective and strong relationship with his stakeholders and manage/integrate with others in different functions and in a multicultural and diverse business environment.
- Demonstrated Enterprise First mindset with related values and behaviors.
- The individual should be proactive, a creative and pragmatic thinker, looking beyond the scope of requests being made.
- Highly developed analytical skills with perceptive and clear strategic abilities. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including senior stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in coaching and training.
- Proven ability to motivate others and develop strong relationships with staff at all levels.
- Experienced in working in a virtual environment and building/managing virtual teams.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Build an effective team working to deliver a shared vision, supporting each other to attain the highest standard of quality and working in a transparent atmosphere of continuous improvement spanning different regions and areas
- Build effective partnerships with business and finance stakeholders
- Have a natural commercial curiosity and be experienced in business partnering
Technical skills :
- Experienced Finance professional (management accounting skills experience) with the proven track record,12 - 15 years of post-qualification experience.
- Ability to lead teams with multiple layers and proven people/team development skills
- Financial analysis with Project reporting experience is essential
- Capable to drive business performance management and provide business insights
- Previous experience of engaging with senior stakeholders
- High competency in Excel, strong analytical & numerical skills required.
Kindly feel free to reach out to me on below contact details.
eHelium Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Kalpana Perumal | Delivery Partner