Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:5776 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Business Director - Pre Media (12-20 yrs)
As the Business Director of the company, you will be responsible for the performance of the company, which is generally outlined by the board's overall strategy. You will be reporting to the Managing Director of the company. Your prime focus will be to develop new clients for the company and also play a key role in ensuring profitability from the clients business. You are also expected to develop and implement a comprehensive internal and external marketing plan that would increase revenues and profits from the current key clients.
- Should have senior managerial experience - preferably as a profit center of a corporate/business environment with focus on customer acquisition
- Must have sound knowledge of customer facing and possess business development acumen to envision future prospects
- Should possess quick execution skills, excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills and have the energy, drive and enthusiasm to start something from scratch
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Must be a leader to take ownership of the existing young and motivated team
- Willing to travel within India and internationally as business demands.
The Applicant must:
- Providing strategic leadership & represent the company in front of critical client stake holders.
- Work together with the Global team to expand the existing business.
- Take ownership of the management of the Business development and marketing functions of the company and ensure revenue and profit targets are achieved in line with the annual budget of the company.
- Active participation in the RFP process for the company in India and for Global RFP's as well.
- Identifying and expand new opportunities for business within existing clients
- Involvement in overall organizational growth/development objectives
- Being a Motivational leader for the team - Both to direct reporting team & other organizational employees.
- Develop competitive study and monitor the market, provide feedback and strategic
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.