Consultant at Avimukta
Views:6520 Applications:795 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Business Development/Strategy & Outreach Role - Professional Services - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-15 yrs)
There is an excellent opportunity with one of the professional services industry for a Senior Strategy person, who will be part of the leadership team.
Job Location: MUMBAI
Work Experience: 8-15 years
Qualification: M. B. A. preferably in business or project management, from a tier I college.
Prior experience in a professional services firm is a must: Having worked in a Business Development / Strategy function
- Proactive ability to develop leads and opportunities to meet and connect with clients
- Ability to interact, challenge and influence credibly at senior levels
- Ability to manage a diverse team and utilize resources effectively to deliver on initiatives undertaken within defined timelines
- Autonomy and ability to run and effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to create and maintain efficient tracking tools to pursue business leads
Key Responsibilities :
- Be the key point of contact for advising internal and external stakeholders on investment, road mapping, and strategy decisions.
- Contribute to the rationalization of budgets for various marketing initiatives and put in place a framework to increase ROIs.
- Lead and train the team in charge of deal reporting and submissions to directories.
- Lead the Media engagement efforts of the Firm.
- Lead and train the team maintaining databases of the Firm's engagements
- Coach Partners on marketing/business development.
- Support some of the firm's initiatives such as IR, BD, CRM, Practice Group support etc.
- Help define the overall Firm brand positioning strategy