Research Associate at Triotalent Search
Views:2128 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Business Development/Sales Role - HR Solutions - Human Capital Strategic Firm (3-7 yrs)
This Position is with One of the Human Capital Strategic Organization, Based in Mumbai
The person in this role will be responsible for managing projects and developing the Engagement business.
- This will involve managing medium to complex surveys along with consulting assignments around Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and Culture.
- The role would also involve the development of solutions, market strategies and the development of new offers or client segments to achieve business growth objectives.
- The position holder would conceptualize and research to develop compelling points of view, white papers and articles.
Key Responsibility Areas :
Business Development :
- Identify and follow up on new opportunities
- Participate and lead client scoping conversations.
- Identify selling opportunities through client interactions and take action upon them; Develop medium to complex client proposals
- Contribute to market development initiatives namely new offers/ products and new markets, as required
- Develop other relevant marketing collateral, e.g. brochure content, case studies, articles etc.
Project delivery :
- Brainstorming within the team, with an effort to learn, contribute and leverage each others- ideas/ strengths
- Conceptualization of new methodologies/ tools, to design a holistic solution for the client
- Client interaction and coordination, at a team member level
- Design of client solution, and creation of presentations, with high focus on quality
- Delivery of presentations, in whole or in part, during and at the end of the project
Financial Responsibility :
- Meet expected sales and revenue generation targets
- Manage projects and teams to ensure profitable delivery
- Ensure timely invoicing and collections
Skills & Experience :
Education : M.B.A / Post Graduate degree in the relevant field.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of work experience post MBA
- Strong functional know-how and/or expert knowledge in Engagement / HR Consulting
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Technical capability in Engagement (to be hired from competition).
Specific competencies we seek include :
- Client Value : Deliver measurable impact by delivering content and thought leadership leveraging relationships, client/industry knowledge and to provide distinctive solutions.
- Unmatched Teams : Develop and retain unmatched talent and high-performing teams through continuous learning, honest feedback, rigorous development and disciplined talent management.
- Business Results : Deliver consistent, positive operational results with the best balance of investment and efficiency.
- Innovation : Build sustainable, differentiated capabilities through proven solutions, deep content expertise and focused innovation.
- Values : Act with integrity always and work every day in a way that positively impacts our clients, colleagues and communities.