Research Associate at Triotalent Search
Views:3692 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Business Development/Sales Role - HR Solutions - Human Capital Strategic Firm (3-7 yrs)
This Position is with One of the Human Capital Strategic Organization, Based in Mumbai
The person in this role will be responsible for managing projects and developing the Engagement business.
- This will involve managing medium to complex surveys along with consulting assignments around Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and Culture.
- The role would also involve the development of solutions, market strategies and the development of new offers or client segments to achieve business growth objectives.
- The position holder would conceptualize and research to develop compelling points of view, white papers and articles.
Key Responsibility Areas :
Business Development :
- Identify and follow up on new opportunities
- Participate and lead client scoping conversations.
- Identify selling opportunities through client interactions and take action upon them; Develop medium to complex client proposals
- Contribute to market development initiatives namely new offers/ products and new markets, as required
- Develop other relevant marketing collateral, e.g. brochure content, case studies, articles etc.
Project delivery :
- Brainstorming within the team, with an effort to learn, contribute and leverage each others- ideas/ strengths
- Conceptualization of new methodologies/ tools, to design a holistic solution for the client
- Client interaction and coordination, at a team member level
- Design of client solution, and creation of presentations, with high focus on quality
- Delivery of presentations, in whole or in part, during and at the end of the project
Financial Responsibility :
- Meet expected sales and revenue generation targets
- Manage projects and teams to ensure profitable delivery
- Ensure timely invoicing and collections
Skills & Experience :
Education : M.B.A / Post Graduate degree in the relevant field.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of work experience post MBA
- Strong functional know-how and/or expert knowledge in Engagement / HR Consulting
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Technical capability in Engagement (to be hired from competition).
Specific competencies we seek include :
- Client Value : Deliver measurable impact by delivering content and thought leadership leveraging relationships, client/industry knowledge and to provide distinctive solutions.
- Unmatched Teams : Develop and retain unmatched talent and high-performing teams through continuous learning, honest feedback, rigorous development and disciplined talent management.
- Business Results : Deliver consistent, positive operational results with the best balance of investment and efficiency.
- Innovation : Build sustainable, differentiated capabilities through proven solutions, deep content expertise and focused innovation.
- Values : Act with integrity always and work every day in a way that positively impacts our clients, colleagues and communities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.