Talent Acquisition Lead at Caliber Management Services
Views:2282 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Business Development Role - Product Development - Automotive (5-15 yrs)
Role Business Development - Automotive Product Development- US and Europe
Experience 5-15 Years
Educational Qualification B.Tech / B.E
Budget -Not a bar
- Looking for candidates who are involved in getting new businesses but not from account / bid management side.
- Looking for candidates only from Engineering Services background (L&T, Cyient, Quest Global, etc.)
- Should have worked for international geography ( US / Europe / Japan)
- Technical Competencies In depth knowledge in Automotive Product Development
- Responsible for Business Development
- Lead generation, Identify and Create New market Opportunities
- Build, Sustain and Maintain long term Relationship with Key & Strategic customers
- Should Strategically Interface with Clients (External) and BU heads (Internal)
- Propose Business/Sales Plan
- Build the Forecast Plan
- Weekly Report on the progress made
- Willing to Travel (within the country and overseas)
- Must Drive Marketing Campaigns
- Identify suitable marketing forums
- Propose marketing budgets
- Plan and execute marketing plans
- Lead, co- ordinate and manage sales and coordinate with technical teams to ensure full client satisfaction in both pre and post sales activities, including invoice management and collection
- New customer acquisition ,Win long-term strategic customers. Customer relationship and Account Mining Deal Making Developing long term customers & contracts Devising and implementing strategies to attract the new customer.
- Must have experience of winning new customers.
- Proven success in winning long-term deals.
- Good network in India and customer expectations with respect to Automotive Product Development market in US and Europe.
- Required to have appreciation & understanding of business model followed by Indian Engineering companies, and win themes / value propositions.