Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:489 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Business Development Role - Private Banking Channel - AMC (2-6 yrs)
Business Development - Private Banking Channel (HNIs) - Fund Management Company
Our client is India's top 3 AMC and have excelled by understanding investor's requirements and terms of risk / return expectations, based on which they design PMS products and suggest customized asset portfolio recommendations.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible to drive BD for Private Banking Channel in Pune.
- To build, develop & enhance relationships across Private Banks
- Ensuring that the mobilization achieved for all the schemes of the company is the best in the industry.
- Assume full accountability for all aspects of sales in their respective channel
- Help in communicating a strong and vibrant brand
- Primary responsibility of a Relationship Manager is selling of SBIMF products at the location and areas in and around the identified location and Relationship Building for generating sales.
- Responsible for achieving Sales Targets, Sales patterns in the market.
- Market & industry analysis, Generating & increasing sales.
- Prospecting of customers through New client acquisition, network, data base, References and open market.
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
Skills & Competencies :
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills and active listening skills
- Account Management skills, Excellent Presentation Skills
- Should have a thorough understanding of our products and a clear and fair idea about the products of our competition.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory framework and Taxation Laws
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
Qualification & Experience
- A Master's degree/professional qualifications
- At least 2 - 6 years experience in AMC / BFSI Space
- MDF Certified
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.