Senior Manager at Skillventory
Views:357 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Business Development Role - Mid/Large Corporate - Credit Rating Agency (2-10 yrs)
Hiring for a leading credit rating agency
- Responsible for the origination of Rating Business for the Mid/Large Corporate Group in the given region.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing strong relationship with existing and new client acquisition.
- Effectively maintaining relationships with clients, effectively handling client challenges for customized assignments
- Identify unrated clients and facilitate them in migrating from unrated domain to rated domain and help them leverage rating for fund raising.
- Increases operational efficiency, Sales MIS, CRM updation.
- Completion of commitments in due time frame, Situation handling- like unavailability of information from clients, bankers, etc
- Reaching target achievement: based on no. of mandates & no. of cases executed.
- Maintaining quality of clients acquired & completion of the commitments in the due time frame, competitive intelligence, reporting system efficiency, overseeing growth in business in various states, tracking case completion with rating group on a regular basis.
- Meeting quarterly and annual sales revenue targets
- Developing business plan including Revenues target, product mix and margin objectives
- Meeting & arranging events for Knowledge Sharing with Corporate Clients, Banks & Financial institutions, Merchant Bankers
- Maintaining thorough understanding of the client's industry, including industry trends, industry business processes, industry financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry.
- Displaying dedication in meeting the expectations of customers to achieve high level of customer satisfaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.