Research Consultant at Trio Talent Search
Views:211 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Business Development Role - Human Capital Consulting (3-10 yrs)
Business Development Role - Human Capital Consulting
Job Description :
- Achieve aggressive corporate sales targets in the geography through a focus on winning new business via new clients aggressively.
- Demonstrate sophisticated skills in sales dialogue with customers and prospects to assess needs recommend solutions and close sales.
These conversations leverage multiple internal lead sources to optimize revenue growth, including :
a. Existing Customers
b. Website Leads
c. Marketing Events
d. Acquired and Targeted lists
- Manage the sales pipeline ensuring the pipeline is robust and will meet the targets including accurate and timely reporting of the pipeline and prospects in the pipeline.
- Propose diagnostics and other assessments of client need, to determine the root causes of their inability to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Prescribe, design and implement strategic interventions using the full range of Org solutions
- Consult and present professionally in alignment with Principles
- Write and project manage effective business proposals and projects
- Close business consistently within developed for product and services mix and pricing.
- Consult with internal delivery teams to offer clients appropriate tailored solutions
- Network within the industry, community, business, and customers to stay current on issues impacting customers
1. Result oriented with experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
2. Ability to articulate knowledge about products, services and value proposition to prospects
3. Ability to develop a good understanding of the prospect using relevant research and questioning techniques
4. High level English language proficiency vocabulary, written and verbal skills
5. Ability to write blogs
6. Creative communication flair
7. MIS orientation , CRM experience desirable
8. Analytical skills for delivering better metrics
9. Planning and organizing skills
10. Time management and prioritisation acumen
11. Collaborative approach yet capable of operating independently
12. Leadership for team outcomes
13. Strong influencing skills